Holi has got to be the most enthusiastically celebrated festival in India, and probably in the world too! Holi is celebrated on the full moon day of the Phalgun month, which heralds the end of the cold weather and the beginning of spring.
A child’s skin is very sensitive. You should buy only natural and organic colours for your children. If your child feels any kind of irritation after using colours then you must stop your child from using those colours. You can also prepare natural homemade colours before the festival using petals of flowers which will not have any harmful effect.
- Use chemical-free Holi colours
Chemical Holi colours can harm your child’s skin. To keep your kids safe, you can get them to make natural colours at home or buy herbal colours for playing.
- Apply oil or cream before playing
Before stepping out to play Holi, make sure your child applies mustard or coconut oil or cream all over the body and face, especially the exposed areas. This will help remove the colours easily.
- Avoid Using Water Balloons: They are totally fun to play with, but extremely dangerous if thrown on the person. They can cause eye, skin and ear injuries. Children should better use Pichkaaris instead of using these water balloons.
- Wear the right clothes and use sunglasses: Make sure your child dresses appropriately, wearing full-sleeved clothes and long pants to prevent any damage to the skin. Also, it’s advisable to wear glasses so the harmful colours don’t affect their eyes.
- Keep a check on your toddler: While playing Holi it’s crucial to keep an eye on your child as he/ she does not play Holi with any stranger. It is good if you play Holi with your kids at the nearby place from your residence.
We at Springville Preschool believe that daycare environment will support your child in learning how to form positive and trusting relationships, acquire balance and coordination, as well as how to manage stress, challenging situations and risks by providing indoor and outdoor areas where your child is able to take calculated risks and engage in realistic play experiences with their peers.
Our mission at Springville Preschool, best preschool in Motera, Ahmedabad is to build up a well established educational institute where children could get the best education which helps them to contribute towards society. We want to ensure a sound base for students to encourage learning. We also aim at developing life skills in students so that they can learn to face the challenges of life and find a solution for every difficulty. We believe that learning should take place in a happy and caring environment in which, teachers and parents play a paramount role to help children in their all-round development. We aim at maintaining a comprehensive plan that ensures a safe, functional, efficient and aesthetically pleasing campus. All aspects of the school’s organization, curricular, and co-curricular activities are child-centred and designed to accommodate individual learning styles so that our students may experience success.